Welcome to the Cannon Art Studio

I started this blog page so I could share my art with friends. I plan to update it with new works. Check in every now and then, or join my followers. I would love to hear comments, criticisms, anything that will help in my quest to improve. Enjoy...

Monday, August 25, 2014

Holiday at Luxembourg

Holiday at Luxembourg Gardens, Paris

Yes, I have had a fixation on this magical place with the trees, people and sunlight.  I am learning a lot doing these.  I hope to improve my "people drawing" skills.  I like to show different folks in all sorts of various moods and animation.  The couple at the front table, for instance, may each be just as lonely as the guy by himself at the next table....They're just lonely together.


It's always an adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment